Monday, October 30, 2006

1 Down, 1 To Go

It happened.
Wow
Grand Opening came and went... and now it's the next day... and I just woke up.

The days before we had been painting and cleaning an building and... well - working a lot. out of the 48 hours leading up, I slept 4. So, I came over to the Kelly's after lunch Sunday and just woke up - 9:30 am Monday. I know, how lazy! :)

Grand Opening was great. The worship was so good, and people were really touched. Our "hospitaility tent" was a huge success - since we had no room in the building to have a foyer - and trying to have an outdoor "courtyard" kinda is limited with freezing temperatures and snow. So we have this outdoor tent created where we serve coffee and such and it's heated.

Everyone worked so hard - and it paid off. We're really looking forward to next weekend. We expect bigger crowds as word gets out, and really we just know that God's hand is in this and that it's going to - like The Rock in Anaheim - be blessed!

(I will post picutres as soon as I have them)

1 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting for you! I can't wait to see the pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home