One lady's opinion...

So I went to the nail salon today. unlike california, there's only 1 within 5 miles of the church instead of 15 within one mile. Howeer, this time... the sweet little lady and I had an interesting conversation...
She informed me that she had only been in the country a little while and had moved here from veitnam... to which I told her I was from California... to which she responded that I looked Mexican.
really. That's what she said.
Next she asked if I have a boyfriend. To which I responded, that I didn't. She looked quite suprised and told me, "no? you look like the boys will like you."
Good to know...
Signing off - - "the mexican heartbreaker"

8 Comments:
Great plan Em - I just don't know where to find a good sombrero in there parts.
Everything about this entry made me laugh... even the responses by Kimberly and Emily.
Maybe you should have told the lady that you could have one of 26 "guy" options... but that you would rather rip their heart out, eat their head off, and keep them trapped in your web!!!
TRISTAN!! Can you not bring your personal bitterness to my blog. Please! There was never anything between us - there will not be - and honestly you do not eaqual 26 guys... sorry.
People think I am your brother, soooooo does that make me Mexican?I hope so...
yes Ty, you're mexican. We're all mexican... all the "Sevcov"s (after all, that's a higly mexican name) and the Austins, by association.
Yes Emily. People say, "You are what you eat."
Emily is a Mexican chili? that's awesome!
Post a Comment
<< Home