HOME at Last

This is to be my final entry in this blog.
I've never been great at keeping in touch - but I hope this has helped give y'all a little insight into my life. I had such a great time in Michigan. Although I'm back in sunny Southern California now - I'm always going to have such amazing memories fo my chance to live in (yes, there really is a) Kalamazoo.
The church is alive and well, and God is definitely moving. I'm excited to see how it grows and flourishes. I looking forward to visits and hopefully even a little time in the snow out there. It's strange... I expected to go - do my job - and come home... yet something happened to me in Michigan: I met some wonderful people and I got to experience a little bit of "home" there. Maybe the weather and open air reminded me too much of my Alberta roots... maybe the smaller team reminded me of the early days in Anaheim - when it just "came down to us." Whatever it was, I miss that place. I'm home and it's bittersweet. I LOVE being in Anaheim, and being a part of this incredible church, but I'm glad to know that no matter where God calls you, He somehow works in your heart to make it a great place - if you'll let Him. Maybe that was the mistake, maybe I shouldn't have let Him! Nah, I wouldn't trade it for the world.
If you haven't read some of the fun stories of my adventures below - start from the bottom - there's some craziness.
A final note: Zach, please don't ruin my new tires spinning donuts in the snow - Jessica, please tell on zach when necessary - Christie... I love you. Friends: Thank you for sharing this journey with me.
God Bless!

3 Comments:
Aw Tammy, So good to hear how God is using you. I miss you.
Love Christy
So... are you going to set-up a new blog for the next chapter of your life?... or...???
Hi Tammy, Your Uncle Mike and I say greetings to you from rainy British Columbia. Hope you are enjoying your time with your Dad. Marguerite
Post a Comment
<< Home