One Big Trip




Sunday afternoon Zach, Alex, Jessica and I took off to CANADA! We decided that a trip was in order before my departure. I was so glad to escort both Alex and Zach on their first trip to Canada, and it was a blast.
I had never been to Niagara Falls and we only had a short time - - so arriving at midnight, on Sunday night, then out to see the falls by 8 am... all in freezing weather! It was so cold! and with the windchill it was absolutely way below freezing.
Here's a few shots of our fun in the cold! Seeing one of God's incredible shows.

2 Comments:
Niagara Falls is so awesome!! And well we all know Canada is the best!!! :)
The wall was just long side of a path, and it was a photo op...
Yes - it was far too cold, after about 20 minutes, we thought we were going to die... it was fun
Post a Comment
<< Home