Friday, September 22, 2006

The Builder




So I built a deskk today... well, that may be an exaggeration... I "put together" a desk.
I didn't have a screwdriver, and didn't think about that until I got the package open. Yeah... well, I wasn't even gonna try, but then pastor Carl made a comment to be about using a butter knife... and well... yeah - I tried. I KNOW!! So I tried, but it wasn't such a great idea (last time I used a butter knife to work on something; I sliced open my thumb... right Lisa?).
Anyway, I found a little tool that came with my lamp - yeah - I stripped that down in about 5 screws. So I drove to town (yes, dove to town, like 15 minutes) and bought a screwdriver - and VOILA! I can work at home.

Yeah - and then I saw a squirrel climbing my tree. :)

4 Comments:

At 12:24 AM, Blogger Tristan said...

Is that a Mac I see on your desk?

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

As a matter of fact - it is a Mac... it's a very nice mac - that seems to cuase mac envy with mac users wherever I go...

and yes - I defniitely used the instructions... I'm not as stubborn as you Eric.

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Tristan said...

Tammy... here's a link that will help you with your blog http://secure.hop.com/index.cfm?AFID=158&redirCampID=154

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Tristan said...

So rumor has it that you're taking a kick-boxing class!!! Anything worth expounding on????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home