The Wildlife

Since I have daily interaction with Michigan wildlife, this shall be the first of many posts on the topic.
I've discovered, here, that a any moment animals may interact with you. Really. not just bugs, like, whole animals. I went running one morning, and scared 3 deer out of the way. On the way to my house, there's some interesting, almost animals along the road - a racoon, a skunk... many squirrels... and I almost hit a possum last night. It's amazing.
This shot was taken after I got home the other day - just about 50 feet from my back door. The crane got spooked when I tried to get closer. This guy and the swan that visits me regularly kinda trip me out.

4 Comments:
This is so cool!!! Now I get to experience a small taste of Kazoo. It's already cracking me up :-)
This will be exciting!
Yeah... who is "this guy" who trips you out... and visits you "regularly?"
OK - let me clarify - - "this guy" is "that crane" and he hangs out around my place quite a bit.
Post a Comment
<< Home